Thursday 16 October 2008

Endwar


I picked up the Tom Clancy Endwar demo this morning from XBL Marketplace, thinking "Wow this is going to be terrible" but after spending the tutorial bit swearing at the computer lady for not understanding what i was saying and finding the campaign level short and confusing, I tried the single player skermish level, which was the same map but gave you alot more freedom and once I'd figured out what you actually had to do, I was having so much fun ordering people around. Still stopping everynow and again mind to tell the computer to "Fuck off and die" when ever it didnt understand my erms and urms. As the game was drawing to a close I was loosing as I hadn't figured out I had to capture the points untill half way through, and this new option appeared on my screen... so i pointed at the enemy and said with a slightly evil grin: "WMD target" and laughed as on my voice command half the units on the map where distroyed enemy and my own. I couldn't believe they'd listen to me and drop some huge laser thing on top of their own men.


All my laughing ended quickly however, when I realised I had yet another game I had to buy along with the rest:


Fable 2, Fallout 3, Mirror's Edge, Gears of War 2, Rockband 2 ... and now Endwar.

No comments: