Saturday 17 October 2009

Social networking :(


With the next Xbox 360 update bringing Facebook, twitter and last.fm to my favourite time sink, I thought I'd attempt to get with the times slightly. So I've signed up to twitter. I have no idea what these sites are for for the most part and tend to avoid them at all costs (she says while looking posting on a blog and scrobbling to last.fm ...) But I thought about it for at least 5 minutes and decided that if nothing else I could use it to announce when I update this site, which at least means I won't be using it frequently but maybe just enough that I can get some idea of what it's for.

So, feel free to follow me on twitter where I may or may not type messages that are only 140 characters long. I refuse to abbreviate however.

No comments: