Friday 1 May 2009

The Final Countdown

Firstly the post title is because this is stuck in my head. Now on to business, I went and made a little picture that you can print off and stick on your fridge if you think it's nice. But much more likely to be fridge worthy is that final piece of 'Fan art' from the other week which I totally forgot about.


First is the thing I drew, originally I wanted to just do a guess the tune picture of The Story So Far by New Found Glory, but I got distracted. I guess it's kind of based on the line:

Is it true that you like to sleep alone?

Or is it what you just tell everyone?

On to the main attraction however, the picture I got sent and didn't post the other week. By the same person as the ones that constituted my only post in April but I saved it for a separate post because it was my personal favourite. Now that's fridge worthy. I believe it teaches us an important fact about apples.



No comments: