Tuesday 12 May 2009

Listen to "Fat & Proud" by Stereogram while looking at fat people in tesco!

Consider that an order as it's great fun, Just watch the fat people waddling around your local supermarket while listening to Fat & Proud and I bet you have trouble stopping your self giggling. Or is it just me that is that sad/cruel?

Anyway, as you may have noticed if your not blind I've made a couple of changes to the look of the site, adding a sort of logo thing and a last.fm widget (that one was mainly because I was bored). Expect more changes in the coming days, this does not mean however that the half hearted posting is going to stop, although it
may increase in frequency as I would like to start posting at least once a week to try and get back into a habit of writing here.

On to the required picture.



Yes, I burnt a big line into the back of my hand in an unfortunate toast accident a few days ago, some say it was the wine affecting my toasting judgement some say it was just bad luck, the witnesses really are split down the middle. All I know is my hand hurts and looks horrid, I'll never look at toast the same way again.

I'm tempted to end this in the same way that Three Dog ends his transmissions in Fallout 3, but I'm not going to so, Ciao

No comments: