Quick post just to point out that I really don't like Neelix, it's a funny kind of hate, because well, I can't think of any reason to justify it apart from he's happy all the damn time (well, that's enough reason to dislike most people in my opinion). So I guess until I can update this post with a proper reason as to why I can't stand him I'll just leave a little list:
- He's happy -all- the time.
- His stupid, stupid hair that looks like an over grown yard brush.
- He's completely useless to the point that crew members invent jobs for him to do to save him from feeling useless.
- ...I mean, his girlfriend or whatever managed to find a half useful thing to do and she was like what? 3 years old or something.
- Neelix is essentially just a butlins employee.
- The best episode I remember him in was the one where he died and I went "yes! fsck you Neelix!" and he basically whined his way through that one until someone made up something for him to do, scare off imaginary monsters, I think it was.