Monday 23 February 2009

Air Wick: the story continues

That title is somewhat misleading as it doesn't for now at least, I got an email back from someone at Air Wick telling me off for not contacting the right department (I did look for the marketing people when I sent the original message but without luck so it's not my fault). For anyone that cares what follows is the email with a picture as well as I refuse to post without at least one picture.

"Thank you for your email regarding the Airwick advertisements. We do not have any information regarding advertisements as we are the Consumer Relations department and are not involved in marketing decisions.


I have noted your request for information and have passed details of these comments to the relevant marketing team. Should they wish to disclose this information, they will contact you directly.

Thank you for your enquiry.

Kind Regards

Airwick"


you'll have to click for big on the picture if you care enough. and if I don't hear back after this I can only assume that they don't want to 'disclose' the information which would -obviously- lead me to believe some kind of conspiracy is going on, possibly that the rabbit family are nothing more than a bunch of polygons and don't need a back story at all because people who work in marketing are cold heartless types who would murder their own mother for a percentage increase in sales.

Edit: Sorry if anyone noticed the million edits I did to this post, I managed to mess up the formatting so much without noticing.

No comments: