Tuesday 17 February 2009

Pokémon related post


I get the feeling that my
Pokémon mum doesn't like me very much at all, when I went to her at the age of about 13-14 and told her of my dream to become a Pokémon master the likes of which Hoenn has never seen all she had to say was pretty much "have some running shoes and get lost" I was expecting her to shoot my dream down and tell me I'm too young to be traveling the world alone with nothing but animals for company, that I should finish my studies before deciding what I want to do with the rest of my life, but no. I think she just wanted me out of the house so that she could drink her self into an early grave without me trying to talk her out of it. Either that or my face reminds her of her dead husband... I didn't mean to kill him, I didn't, please forgive me!


No comments: