Wednesday 4 February 2009

Bear Eggs

It crossed my mind recently that I haven't been spreading the word about my heritage recently, what heritage you ask? why the fact that I was hatched from a bear egg in the middle of a forest and wondered into the nearest town learning as I went, a lot of people call the day I appeared in town my birthday, when in fact the day I hatched was several months earlier. When I explain the story of my extraordinary birth to people they often say "but Sammy you wonderful person, bears don't lay eggs!" and I have to say, have you ever seen one give birth? that's usually enough to sway them, but with this been the internet I went one step further and got this picture as proof:



Amazing. One thing people never ask however when discussing the fact that I originated from a bear egg is how come I'm not a bear? I'd be more bothered about how I've been wearing the same purple skirt for 20 odd years without it getting too small or dirty personally...



Oh well....

No comments: