Monday 1 September 2008

Birthday Treats - From Original Site


Typically the best way of staying on my good side on that -special- day of the year, would be to avoid me like the plague and whatever you do dont mention the words 'happy' or 'birthday' as I am likely to breath fire at you. If you do for some reason get the absolute urge to do something for me, I can only offer one hint...



Make me something! Think about it, you have here someone who hates birthdays, the last thing you want to do is buy me some cheap ass card from ASDA or something, why don't ya get ya crayons out and make me a card, people say thats just cheap. I say buying a card is just lazy! if you know someone well enough to want to buy them a birthday gift, why not draw or make something to sum up what that person means to you. and lets be fair if you don't know the person well enough to be able to draw a little picture saying "grats lol its your bday" then WHAT THE F**K ARE YOU DOING BUYIN THEM A CARD IN THE FIRST PLACE... YOU THICK F**K. spend your ill gott
en money on a pack of cigs for yourself instead ya daft sod! so without further ado i present an example this is kind what I'd draw as a picture to myself. Don't you dare print it and send it me as your own work, cause I'll notice.

No comments: